The station includes:
- 2 dorms with 6 beds each, with mattress, mattress protector and fitted sheet provided,
- A kitchen with fridge, oven, pans, dishes ...
- A bathroom with shower, WC (with toilet paper and household products) and washbasins
- A laboratory
For your comfort, you must bring your own blankets or sleeping bags, towels and toiletries (soap, toothpaste) and food.
The station can accommodate 12 people. Several groups of persons may use the facility at the same time (see planning).
A retail store, shop, pharmacy, gas station, restaurants, bakery are within 5 minutes walk from the station. There is a large shopping center 20 minutes by car from the train station in the city of St. Joseph.
- Measuring: tape measures (5, 10, 20, 30 and 50m), callipers
- Marking: poles, discs, barricade tape, labels, floor marking paint, nylon wire
- Field tools: sledgehammer, shears, secateurs, auger
- Soil moisture and temperature meters
- Weather station (in the field)
- Laboratory scales
- Leaf area and flavonoid meter
- Monocular microscope
- Stereoscopic zoom binocular microscope
- Herbarium drying cabinet and fridge
- Compass, camera, pruner, lens, plant press, tree diameters
- Entomological field sampling equipment
- Extraction funnels for soil and litter sampling